MAX EUROPE EOOD, MAXCOM EOOD, and CHIPOLINO EOOD have set the goal of continuously improve the environment protection in order to maintain and develop further the implemented environment management system in accordance with the requirements of BDS EN ISO 14001:2015 and in compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements. This policy is directed towards the deployment and performance of all relevant activities in line with the following guidelines:
- Continuous improvement of environment protection measures by preventing air pollution, water and soil contamination and management of the waste generated by manufacturing activities;
- Непрекъснато подобряване на системата за управление на околната среда с цел повишаване резултатността спрямо околната среда;
- Continuous improvement of environment management system to raise its efficiency with regard to environment;
- Management of resources to improve some of the environmental aspects with the purpose to reduce and prevent the adverse impacts on environment;
- Commitment to meet all legal and voluntarily adopted requirements for environment protection that have to do with the business and manufacturing activities, processes and products of the companies and relevant aspects;
- Economy use of materials and energy resources for the manufacture, transport and heating;
- Reduction to minimum and prevention as much as possible of environmental pollution by adopting and implementing an efficient process for the pursuit of environment-related objectives;
- Continuous maintenance in good condition and renovation of available equipment any time and on every occasion. Implementation of latest technologies whenever it is possible and justified in terms of cost-effectiveness.
- Monitoring and measurement of key characteristics of processes and activities that play a significant role on environment;
- Providing purpose-specific training and raising the personal awareness and responsibility with regard to environment protection;
- Measurement of deliverables with regard to the environment on the basis of pre-defined criteria for measurement of organization management and activities, and seeking options for improvement;
- Implementation of efficient processes for auditing and revision of environment management system to identify options for improvement;
- Active collaboration with authorized environment control organizations and all stakeholders for finding solutions to environment protection issues.
The management of MAX EUROPE EOOD, MAXCOM EOOD, and CHIPOLINO EOOD appeals to its partners to apply the principles and requirements set forth in this environment policy. The application of those principles and the individual responsibility demonstrated by everyone for protecting the environment, backed with compliance with the requirements of the implemented environment management system is a duty that all our partners must deliver.
All partners of the above companies are addressed with the appeal to adopt and adhere to the commitments as stated in this environmental policy.
QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
The strategic aim of our corporate quality policy is to successfully develop as a leader in bicycle industry and to offer the best customized solutions. A company maintaining constant customer satisfaction with the quality of its products, achieved in the best possible efficient manner!
The implementation of this strategy is based on the following principles:
- focus on the individual customer;
- commitment on the part of company management;
- responsibility of the staff;
- process approach basis;
- introduction of risk-based consistent approach and opportunities for management of business processes;
- continuous improvement;
- decision-making based on facts and evidence;
- mutually beneficial business relations with suppliers.
To achieve18.104.22.168.5.6.this strategic aim we have directed our efforts to the following targets:
- Implementation, successful maintenance and development of corporate integrated management system on the basis of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015;
- High level of responsibility and quality of relationship with customers, extensive study and knowledge of customers’ requirements and expectations with regard to product range, product specifications and design characteristics; continuous valuation of the level of customer satisfaction and ever-growing endeavor to increase it;
- High level of responsibility for assuring the quality demonstrated on the part of company management and regular staff; trusting each other, team spirit and loyalty;
- Raising the staff competence and qualification at all corporate levels to achieve the set aim and targets and introducing higher requirements; stricter discipline and individual responsibility for quality assurance to be demonstrated by every employee; ensuring motivational environment and corporate culture;
- Making high quality products by efficient manufacturing process using advanced management organization and the process approach for continuously improve every process and activity based on facts and analysis.
- Mutually beneficial business relations with suppliers for successful development of both parties in the process – diversification of our product range, ensuring reliability of supplies in terms of their quality and timely delivery.
The management of above companies is responsible for the overall implementation of this policy and for the achievement of quality targets, and further to review on an annual basis the corporate integrated management system and measure the deliverables, to evaluate the need of making changes and to link the aims with a network of measurable indices and criteria so as to allow objective valuation of the achieved aims.
The achievement of the above aims is only possible with the involvement and efforts of all employees of MAX EUROPE EOOD, MAXCOM EOOD, and CHIPOLINO EOOD. For that purpose the management of above companies defines and sets on an annual basis current action-specific targets per company and per structural unit, whose progress and achievement is monitored and evaluated on a continuous basis.
The higher executive management MAX EUROPE EOOD believes that personnel is clearly aware of how important quality is for the growth and expansion of that company. We expect everybody to work in good faith to the best of his abilities, rights and responsibilities, and to actively contribute towards the implementation of this policy and quality targets.
The tenacious pursuit of set aims and the striving to satisfy the requirements of corporate integrated management system is a personal duty and responsibility of every individual employee of our corporation in every corporate level, no matter of the position held.